DESOTEC is seeking an experienced Freelance ERP Project Manager to help our SDBPI-team (Strategic Digital Business Process Improvement) prepare the implementation of our new ERP software Microsoft Dynamics 365. The estimated launch is April 2024
Your responsibilities as our ERP Project Manager
· Ensure effective alignment within the SDBPI team.
· Coordinate project activities and keep a helicopter view of all milestones and objectives:
- Change management & communication with all stakeholders: consultants, key users, end users.
- Preparation of internal status meetings & steerco meetings
- Practical organization, e.g. integrating new key users in the team, organizing teambuilding, organizing big E2E testing sessions involving different workstreams
- Budget follow-up
- Timeline follow-up
- Organization of testing phases
· Leverage past experience as a Business Analyst to gather, analyze, and interpret project requirements.
· Maintain consistent and clear communication channels throughout the project lifecycle.
· Bonus: Provide training and troubleshooting support post-project implementation.
Who are you as our ERP Project Manager?
· You possess demonstrated experience in project management, particularly in implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
· You possess proven leadership and communication skills to foster collaboration within the project team.
· You are proficient in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to optimize system implementation.
· You have previous experience as a Business Analyst to effectively elicit and translate requirements.
· You are flexible to spend on-site time for smooth integration with the SDBPI team.
· You are available until the end of 2024 and longer if necessary.
Your contribution will be instrumental in driving our ERP project towards its successful implementation. Take the next step and join Generation D. in this exciting journey! Apply now to become a key player in shaping the future of DESOTEC.
To protect the planet – that’s our mission at DESOTEC.
DESOTEC is the leading provider of mobile filtration solutions in Europe and is establishing this leading market position in the United States. Thanks to its unique, flexible, circular service concept and the extensive expertise built up over many decades, DESOTEC unburdens its industrial customers and helps them to make their operations or products more sustainable. DESOTEC is constantly growing thanks to a strong 24/7 service and a commitment to design and deliver the best solution in close dialogue with the customer. DESOTEC has about 350 employees, who are all committed to help protect the planet by driving positive ecological change across all industries.