Human Resource Management is all about supporting employees in a variety of ways. Employees are the heart of any business; without them, a company is just a building. Do you believe this? If you are an HR Professional with your SPHR or another HR Certification, plus a degree in HR, and at least 10 years of experience, then please keep reading! Desotec might be the home you are looking for!
As Desotec’s US Manager of Human Resources you will have the opportunity to assist in company branding in the USA as well as driving the creation of a culture that is both diverse and inclusive. As an HR professional, you need to be a team player and able to support and partner with business leaders, colleagues, and external partners. In addition to all of this you will be responsible for the following:
· Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
· Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations.
· Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
· Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keep the strategy up to date.
· Manage payroll and benefits including but not limited to yearly open enrollment, approving biweekly payroll, running reports for finance, entering employee expenses for payment, paying out various bonuses, etc.
· Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution.
· Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
· Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to the team.
· Drive employee development and career development.
· Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
· Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
· Pioneer Employer Branding.
· Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives.
· Maintain HR systems and processes.
· Conduct performance and salary reviews.
· Provide support and guidance to HR staff.
· Analyze trends in compensation and benefits.
· Design and implement employee retention strategies.
What can you expect as the US Manager of Human Resources at Desotec US, LLC
· The chance to make your mark within a dynamic, fast-growing and results-oriented company that makes a difference for the environment and climate.
· An environment that values you for your work and as a person.
· Personal and professional growth through training.
· Career development opportunities according to your own interests and the needs within Desotec.
Requirements for Desotec’s US Manager of Human Resources
· Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources or related field of study.
· Professional HR certification such as SHRM-CP, PHR, SPHR, HRCI, etc.
· Minimum of 10 years in a leadership role within Human Resources for a US company.
· Passion for driving company and employee growth.
· Attention to detail and the ability to juggle responsibilities.
· Knowledge of CRM and ATS systems and the management of those systems.
· Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
· Experience and proficiency with recruiting best practices.
· Superior knowledge of employment laws throughout the USA.
· Commitment to continuous improvement.
What you will receive as Desotec’s US Manager of Human Resources
· A fair and high-quality salary package with many benefits.
· Benefits such as medical, vision, dental, 401k, life insurance, STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Paid Time Off, HSA, and much more!
· Self-managed PTO.
· A Strong Team Environment!
To protect the planet – that’s our mission at DESOTEC.
We’re committed to building a cleaner, greener world for all. With our unique, sustainable, mobile filtration solutions, purifying liquids and gases, we are committed to helping protect the planet by driving positive ecological change across all industries.
That is how we fight for (y)our brighter future!