The Accounting Manager will be a true ‘Business Partner’ guiding the business towards its strategic objectives by providing correct data and performing financial analysis necessary to run the business in the most effective way.
The Accounting Manager will:
- Conduct monthly and yearly closings of the different entities within the Group in compliance with legal requirements while optimising all tax related matters.
- Prepare consolidation of the different entities and do the consolidated reporting.
- Be responsible for the accounting of the hubs (in close collaboration with our local partners) and the transfer pricing streams.
- Be responsible for audits, tax and subsidy requests/follow up.
- Ensure compliance with legal, tax and statutory requirements.
- Coach a team of Senior Accountants.
- Drive continuous improvement, optimisation and documentation of financial and accounting processes.
- Report directly to the Finance Manager.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have min. 8 years of experience in Accounting within an industrial International company.
- You have solid consolidation and tax experience.
- You have experience with Belgian GAAP and IFRS.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is an asset.
- You are hands-on, proactive and reliable with strong analytical skills. You have a discrete, independent and critical approach.
- You are very strong with Excel, experience with JET is an asset.
- You will be a part of a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing international organization.
- Collaborative working environment where “Work hard, Play hard” motto is highly valued.
- A competitive salary package.