- You are responsible for managing and developing new business in Italy within the field of air, water, biogas and chemicals treatment and purification.
- Prospection & business development is part of your daily operation (is your second nature).
- You provide technical and commercial solutions to customers at all levels (environmental engineers, process engineers, plant management, procurement), with appropriate follow-up.
- You will work in team together with your colleagues in Italy as well is in Belgium (HQ).
- You are prepared to travel countrywide with regular stays overnight.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You are a proactive bio-, chemical- or environmental engineer with strong analytical skills and a good basic knowledge of chemistry. Knowledge of air-, gas- and (waste)water treatment and purification technologies is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in Italian and English ( corporate language).
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a technical sales position. Previous sales experience in a related sector such as environmental technology, chemistry, water purification, ground remediation or biogas is an asset.
- You will be a part of a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing international organization.
- You will receive training in our headquarters in Belgium and in Italy.
- You will receive a competitive salary package and company car.