- You are responsible for managing and developing new business in Sweden within the field of air, water, biogas and chemicals treatment and purification.
- Prospection & business development is part of your daily operation (is your second nature).
- You provide technical and commercial solutions to customers at all levels (environmental engineers, process engineers, plant management, procurement), with appropriate follow-up.
- You work independently from a home office base.
- You are prepared to travel countrywide with regular stays overnight.
- You are a proactive bio-, chemical- or environmental engineer with strong analytical skills and a good basic knowledge of chemistry.
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in Swedish and English ( corporate language). The knowledge of Danish or Norwegian is an asset.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a technical sales position. Previous sales experience in a related sector such as environmental technology, chemistry, water purification, ground remediation or biogas is an asset.
- You are motivated by working together for a better environment.
- You will be a part of a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing organization.
- Collaborative working environment where 'Work hard, Play hard' motto is highly valued.
- Your receive a competitive salary package and company car.