- As Corporate Communications Manager Europe you are able to develop Desotec’s corporate communications strategy to increase Desotec’s brand awareness and hence support business development at existing and new B2B clients and markets in Europe.
- You are responsible for translating this strategy into a multi-channel approach with a clear focus on digital (paid, owned, earned), while using as well the traditional channels if appropriate. You are well-versed in all facets of digital communications, from development of cutting-edge websites and applications that function across all major platforms, SEO, social and web analytics, digital content production, social media strategy and execution, platform and community management, social advertising and paid partnerships, and analytics of integrated digitization platforms such as Marketing Automation Tools, Sales Enablement, CRM, etc.
- You are able to align the Corporate Communication strategy with the go-to-market strategy of the international sales team, and can undertake the necessary steps to increase our presence in the target markets and industries across Europe.
- You are able to analyse and adapt the strategy and action plan in function of changing customers, competitors, and applications.
- You keep track of trends and evolutions in the digital sphere and can translate them to Desotec’s business. You can build a robust partner network of best-in-class technical service providers and content creators and establish and maintain strong relationships with relevant technology platforms.
- You support the sales and marketing team, and act as an expert related to communications. Your digital knowledge and business insights are key and a real added-value.
- You report to the Business Development Director
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in corporate & digital B2B communication, strategy and execution on a European level.
- You have a Master’s degree or an MBA, and you are passionate about sustainability.
- You are driven, have an entrepreneurial spirit and a can do attitude.
- Next to your excellent business acumen, you are sociable and communicate easily in a B2B-commercial context.
- You are quality focused with a keen eye for detail
- You have superior English writing skills and proven experience in positions that required writing and editing of messages, reports, articles, briefings, speeches and other materials.
- You have experience in effectively integrating digital and social media into communications strategies
- You are part of a very ambitious and fast growing entrepreneurial company with vision and societal value.
- Personal development, impact and a career path is offered in strategical and commercial roles on an international level.
- You are offered an interesting salary package with benefits, in line with your experience and added-value.