- You are initiating new business within the field of liquid and gas purification within the company’s strategic target markets (Air emission, Wastewater, Biogas, Remediation & Chemicals).
- Thanks to your prospection activities, you are able to identify the need for our technical and commercial solutions with customers at all levels (environmental engineers, process engineers, plant management, procurement), and you take initiative to ensure appropriate follow-up.
- Gradually you will grow into a Sales Engineer position, so you are prepared to travel across Europe with regular stays overnight.
- You are a proactive (bio-)chemical engineer with strong analytical skills and a good basic knowledge of chemistry.
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written in Dutch or French, and English. Knowledge of German is an asset.
- You are motivated by working together for a better environment.
- You will be a part of a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company
- As personal development and growth are very important for us, you will receive extensive training in order for you to grow rapidly into the Sales Engineer position
- Collaborative working environment where “Work hard, Play hard” motto is highly valued
- A competitive salary package