As a logistics employee you ensure a correct and timely delivery of the mobile activated carbon filters to our customers, organized with our own transport or by means of external transport companies.
- You are motivated by solving operational problems in discussion with our logistics partners and your colleagues.
- You are the point of contact for the customers and the internal sales department on the one hand and for the transport companies and drivers on the other hand.
- You are responsible for the qualitative organization of the transportation of the orders. To achieve this, you communicate proactively with all internal and external parties involved, such as the warehouse, the technical department, the waste department and the transport companies.
- Thanks to your good language knowledge, you are able to communicate fluently with our logistics service providers who are located abroad.
- You have a Bachelor degree or are equivalent through experience in Logistics.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French, German and English.
- You excel in organisation, you are solution oriented and are able to prioritize.
- You are a real team player, but can work also very independently.
- Experience within an international organization and knowledge of Navision is an asset.
- You will be a part of a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing international organization.
- Collaborative working environment where “Work hard, Play hard” motto is highly valued.
- Many opportunities and support for further development and growth.
- A competitive salary package.