- As New Market Intelligence Manager Europe you enable business development at existing and new clients and markets in Europe. You support the international sales team in their go-to-market strategy.
- You are responsible for business intelligence and master data management. Based upon your analyses of customers, competitors, applications, legislations, solutions, pricing, etc. and complete business cases, you steer the commercial team in the optimal strategic direction.
- You keep track of trends and evolutions in European countries regarding all parameters or legislation that have impact on the business of Desotec. In that way, you create a thorough understanding of the economic situation and growing sectors in Europe.
- You take ownership by initiating visits together with your colleagues in product management or sales, and you attend relevant exhibitions in order to create a solid network and detect future needs and opportunities.
- You support the sales and marketing team, and act as an expert related to new business or product application opportunities. Your knowledge and business insights are key and a real added-value.
You report to the Business Development Director.
- You have a Master’s degree or an MBA. You have relevant experience (2-6 years) and are driven by analysis, creating business cases and strategy. You are passionate about sustainability.
- You have experience in master data management.
- You are driven, have an entrepreneurial spirit and a can do attitude.
- Next to your excellent business acumen and analytical mindset, you are a professional networker. You are sociable and communicate easily in a B2B-commercial context.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch or other languages is an added-value.
- You are part of a very ambitious and fast growing entrepreneurial company with vision and societal value.
- Personal development, impact and a career path is offered in strategical and commercial roles on an international level.
- You are offered an interesting salary package with benefits, in line with your experience and added-value.