As senior R&D manager you are able to develop and steer Desotec’s R&D projects and initiatives into a healthy pipeline of new solutions, supporting the fast growth of the Company.
- You are developing and managing projects to deepen Desotec’s knowledge on adsorption technology.
- You are managing pilot and field tests in collaboration with business development, sales and purchasing.
- You are following and assessing alternative purification technologies.
- You maintain contacts with universities and research institutes.
- You are responsible for the R&D budget of the Group.
- You are evaluating in- and outsourcing of R&D competencies.
- You are the central contact for European based research.
- You will report directly to the CTO.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have a master degree in Engineering (civil or chemical) or Sciences (Chemistry or Physics).
- You have a thorough understanding of process technologies through education or experience.
- You are fluent in English. Every additional language is an asset.
- You are prepared to travel across Europe.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You have min. 7 years of experience in an R&D function in an industrial environment.
- You will be a part of a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing organization.
- Extensive training program.
- A competitive salary .
E-mail your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.