- You are responsible for:
- the loading, unloading, cleaning and testing of filters
- the loading, unloading and preparing of bigbags.
- You support the technical checks, maintenance and repairs of the filters and equipment.
- You are responsible for the preparation of the warehouse documentation.
- You manage the in and outgoing goods flow and inventory in Navision.
You are responsible for the cyclecounts in the warehouse.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You are capable of keeping our filter fleet up-to-date (repairs of ductwork, filter elements, manometers, valves, repairing coating,…).
- You have a forklift certificate.
- You have an eye for order and cleanliness.
- You are fluent in English.
- The knowledge of Navision or an other ERP system is an asset.
- You will be a part of a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing international organization.
- Collaborative working environment where “Work hard, Play hard” motto is highly valued
- A competitive salary package.