Important notice: please send us your resume and motivation letter in English, as English is the working language at Desotec.
Desotec's mission is to protect our planet. We provide end-to-end purification solutions for pollution in air, water and other gases and liquids. We do this by supplying mobile activated carbon filters to our B2B customers all over Europe. We recycle our own saturated filters by taking back the spent activated carbon for reactivation, making our filter solutions circular.
Would you like to join us in becoming a sustainability champion? Then our job opening of Administration & Operations Officer will be something for you!
As our Administration & Operations Officer, you are the pivotal figure between national and international parties (customers, suppliers, transporters, governments, environmental authorities,...). You are also in daily contact with several internal teams (Waste, Logistics, Sales,...). No lack of interaction, that’s for sure! 😉
As an Administration & Operations Officer, you will be given the responsibility...
· to assure on-time delivery of our filters and pallets.
· to provide a perfect service and communication towards our customers and transport partners.
· to schedule the filling and emptying operations in close collaboration with the Operations Team Leader.
· to handle waste administration and to evolve into and become our Waste Officer in the long run.
· to help optimize our processes in order to increase service and quality while maintaining an acceptable cost level.
· to provide support with invoicing and HR-administration.
Who are you as our future Administration & Operations Officer?
· You have a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma from an Istituto Tecnico Superiore.
· You have experience with (waste) administration and/or logistics.
· You are willing to evolve into a role as Waste Officer.
· You have a perfect knowledge of Italian and good knowledge of English.
· You are comfortable with digital tools and have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Experience with an ERP system is an asset.
You are looking for a work environment where you...
· can think strategically and critically about process optimizations.
· can perform administrative work and that allows you to be involved - from the office - with the operational side of the job.
· can interact daily with internal and external parties.
· can fight for a better environment/future together with our current team of driven Desotec-warriors! 💪
What's in it for you as an Administration & Operations Officer?
· An exciting position in an international, fast-growing, innovative company.
· A dynamic and team-oriented work environment where you can and may be completely yourself.
· Continuous opportunities for further professional development and growth.
· A competitive and motivating salary package.