Looking for a job where you have a direct impact on the success of a company? Do you want to use your commercial mindset, communication and (social) networking skills and customer-oriented attitude to make an important contribution to our growth, and therewith to the environment? Then the vacancy as Sales Development Representative at Desotec is for you!
Why are we looking for a Sales Development Representative?
At Desotec, we are looking for a new colleague who will work closely with our Benelux sales team (Sales Engineers and Customer Service) in the context of exponential growth.
As a Sales Development Representative at DESOTEC, you will be trusted to...
· generate leads in collaboration with our Sales Engineers,
· set up appointments with prospects and customers for the Sales Engineers,
· carry out non-commercial customer follow-up-actions to maintain and strengthen customer relationships,
· create content that Sales Engineers can use during their sales meetings and for marketing campaigns, in collaboration with our Business Development department.
Who are you as a Sales Development Representative at DESOTEC?
· You have a bachelor's degree,
· You preferably have a first working experience in a commercial function,
· You are a networker at heart,
· You are a go-getter who always believes in a positive result,
· You immediately spot commercial opportunities and know how to respond to them quickly and effectively,
· You are fluent in Dutch. Additional language skills (e.g. French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish...) is considered a plus.
· You have experience with ERP and CRM systems.
· You have a healthy interest in all things technical and sustainable.
What do you get as a Sales Development Representative at DESOTEC?
· A competitive, motivating and full salary package or more concretely: meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance... .
· You work a 38-hour week with sliding hours (start between 7.45am and 8.45am). Friday you can even start the weekend a bit earlier!
· You can freely plan your leave in consultation with your colleagues (no collective vacation!).
· 2 home working days per week after a startup period - also free to plan in consultation with your team.
· Personal and professional growth via tailor-made training courses and workshops.
To protect the planet – that’s our mission at DESOTEC.
Desotec's sustainable mobile filtration solutions based on activated carbon are deployed for the treatment of Air Emissions, Wastewater, Remediation, Chemicals and Biogas. Through a rental model, our filters are distributed to production companies globally. Once the filter is saturated, it is replaced, and the spent carbon sent for recycling & re-use. That is how we unburden our customers of the administrative, moral, logistical and ecological consequences of their purification needs. The result: they can focus 100% on what really counts - sustainable production.
That is how we fight for (y)our brighter future!