Desotec's mission is to protect our planet. We provide end-to-end purification solutions for pollution in air, water and other gases and liquids. We do this by supplying mobile activated carbon filters to our B2B customers across Europe. We recycle our own saturated filters by taking back the spent activated carbon for reactivation, making our filtration solutions circular.
As a Technical Buyer at Desotec, you will be given the responsibility...
· to seek out new suppliers and negotiate the best terms.
· to think strategically about the diversity of our technical purchasing flows.
· to connect colleagues from different departments and to align all minds for the benefit of your projects.
· about your own procurement portfolio.
Your goal: to build an extensive pool of suppliers who can offer quality technical solutions at the best conditions.
Who are you as a future Technical Buyer?
· You can demonstrate technical affinity as a Master Industrial Engineer or Bachelor in Electromechanics, or you are equivalent through experience.
· You have several years of commercial experience. Experience within purchasing is a plus.
· You work meticulously and are a whizz with numbers and planning.
· You speak and write English perfectly. Knowledge of Dutch, French, German and/or other languages is a plus!
· You are comfortable with MS Office and are willing to help implement our new ERP package.
You are looking for a work environment where you...
· can work together with colleagues from different departments, you are a bridge builder.
· can use your skills as a people-person to communicate effectively and convincingly with internal and external stakeholders.
· can perform operational work, but can also think strategically
· can multitask in a dynamic and exciting work environment.
What's in it for you as a Technical Buyer at Desotec?
· A varied position that allows you to grow as a person and learn about strategic purchasing daily.
· The chance to make your mark within a dynamic, fast-growing and results-oriented company that makes a difference for the environment and climate.
· An environment that values you for your work and as a person.
· Personal and professional growth through training.
· Career development opportunities according to your own interests and the needs within Desotec.
· A fair and high-quality salary package with many extralegal benefits.