- You are responsible for managing and developing new business within the field of air and water purification.
- Prospection & business development is part of your daily operation (is your second nature).
- You provide technical and commercial solutions to customers at all levels (purchasing, process engineering, plant management), with appropriate follow-up
- You are a proactive (bio-)chemical engineer with strong analytical skills and a good basic knowledge of chemistry.
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in English (= corporate language).
- Previous sales experience in a related sector such as biogas, chemistry, water purification, ground remediation, environmental techniques is an asset.
- You are motivated by working together for a better environment.
- You will be a part of a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing organization.
- You will receive training in our headquarters in Belgium.
- A competitive salary package and company car.