Important notice: please send us your resume and motivation letter in English, as English is the working language at Desotec.
Are you looking for a varied job with impact that allows you to apply your commercial skills and technical knowledge? Is prospection and winning new clients your second nature? Do you have a heart for sustainability and do you want to contribute to a better and cleaner world?
Then the vacancy of B2B Technical Sales Engineer - Poland at Desotec is something for you!
Why are we looking for a new B2B Technical Sales Engineer in Poland?
We are experiencing exponential growth at Desotec and we want to keep up this pace. Extra sales force is therefore more than welcome!
As a B2B Technical Sales Engineer in Poland, you’ll get the chance to…
· manage and develop new business in South-Poland within the field of liquid and gas purification within the company’s strategic target markets: Air emission, Wastewater, Biogas, Remediation & Chemicals,
· provide technical and commercial solutions to customers at all levels: purchasing, process engineering, plant management,
· analyse the customer’s technical and commercial needs and to translate them into the most optimal solution, accompanied by the suitable follow-up and service,
· work independently from a home office base and occasionally in the office in Gdańsk.
Who are you as a B2B Technical Sales Engineer in Poland?
· You are a (bio-)chemical or environmental engineer with strong analytical skills.
· You are based in the region in or around the Wrocław-Katowice-Kraków axis.
· You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written in Polish and English.
· You have several years of technical sales experience in a related sector.
· You look forward to travel frequently with regular stays overnight in South-Poland, occasionally countrywide and a few times per year to the HQ in Belgium to participate in international sales meetings and for training purposes.
· Prospection & business development is your second nature.
What does your team look like as a B2B Technical Sales Engineer in Poland?
· You will be supported in your role by the local Senior Sales Manager, the Internal Sales team in Gdańsk, your international Sales Engineering-colleagues, the Regional Business Director and the Business Development team.
· You’ll work closely together with and report to the local Senior Sales Manager as well as the Regional Business Director (who works from HQ in Belgium).
What do you get in return for your work as a B2B Technical Sales Engineer in Poland?
· You will receive a competitive and motivating salary package, including a group and hospitalization insurance and a company car with fuel card.
· You will become part of a dynamic, innovative, sustainable company, with a clear vision to expand further in Poland.
· You will have the opportunity to visit your colleagues in Belgium for work related events, afterworks and other fun activities and events.
· You will get continuous opportunities for further professional development and growth.
To protect the planet – that’s our mission at DESOTEC
Desotec's sustainable mobile filtration solutions based on activated carbon are deployed for treatment of Air Emissions, Wastewater, Chemicals and Biogas. Through a rental model our filters are distributed to production companies all over Europe. Once the filter is saturated it is replaced and the spent carbon sent for reactivation. That is how we unburden our customers of the administrative, moral, logistical and ecological consequences of their purification needs. The result: they can focus 100% on what really counts - sustainable production.
That is how we fight for (y)our brighter future!