As our Accounting Manager you will be a true ‘Business Partner’ guiding the business towards its strategic objectives by providing correct data and performing financial analysis necessary to run the business in the most effective way. In this job, you’ll be reporting to our Finance Manager.
As an Accounting Manager at DESOTEC, you’ll get the chance to…
· Conduct monthly and yearly closings of the different entities within the Group in compliance with legal requirements;
· Take responsibility for the consolidation of the different entities and for the consolidated reporting to all stakeholders (bank & shareholder reporting);
· Take responsibility for the accounting and the financial reporting of the hubs (in close collaboration with our local partners) and the transfer pricing streams;
· Be responsible for audits, tax and subsidy requests/follow up;
· Ensure compliance with legal, tax and statutory requirements;
· Coach & support a team of +/- 8 finance colleagues (including the AR/AP team and senior accountants);
· Drive continuous improvement, optimization and documentation of financial and accounting processes.
Who are you as an Accounting Manager at DESOTEC?
· You have min. 8 years of experience in Accounting within an industrial international company;
· You are an experienced team leader and a true team player;
· You have solid consolidation and tax experience;
· You have experience with Belgian GAAP;
· You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an asset;
· You are hands-on, proactive and reliable with strong analytical skills;
· You have a discrete, independent and critical approach;
· You are very strong with Excel, experience with JET is an asset.
What’s in it for you as an Accounting Manager at DESOTEC?
It goes without saying that in exchange for your unbridled dedication and enthusiasm, you will get a lot in return. Too much to mention in fact. Below is an attempt to summarize exactly what we can offer you as an Accounting Manager at DESOTEC. Important side note: this list is not exhaustive! 😉
· The chance to make your mark within a dynamic, fast-growing and results-oriented company that makes a difference for the environment and climate.
· An environment that values you for your work and as a person.
· Personal and professional growth through training.
· Career development opportunities according to your own interests and the needs within Desotec.
· A fair and high-quality salary package with many extralegal benefits (company car, fuel card, health and group insurance, meal vouchers, etc. included)
· A flexible work model with flexible working hours. Additionally, after the necessary onboarding/training period, you will have the opportunity to work from home for 2 days a week.
To protect the planet – that’s our mission at DESOTEC.
From air, soil and gas to water and other liquids: at DESOTEC, we purify through sustainable, mobile filter solutions based on activated carbon. Through a smart rental model, our filters are distributed to production companies all over Europe. When the carbon inside of the filters is saturated, we make sure to retrieve it for reactivation. That is how we unburden our customers of the administrative, moral, logistical and ecological consequences of their purification needs. The result: they can focus 100% on what really counts - sustainable production.
Join Generation D.!