Heavy Industrial Project Engineer, based in Darlington (PA)
Desotec's mission is to protect our planet. We provide end-to-end purification solutions for pollution in air, water and other gases and liquids. We do this by supplying mobile activated carbon filters to our B2B customers. We recycle our own saturated filters by taking back the spent activated carbon for reactivation, making our filter solutions circular.
As a Heavy Industrial Project Engineer at DESOTEC, you get the responsibility...
- to support an ongoing 10+ M$ project in Darlington (PA), concerning a new air pollution control system.
- to help design from scratch, purchase and install new production installations for our plants in Darlington (PA), Parker (AZ) and Red Bluff (CA).
- to engineer and standardize our filter related equipment with the HQ (Belgian) engineering team, like our big filter (up to 26500 pound activated carbon inside) filling towers, small filter (3500 pounds of carbon) discharge, refill and testing equipment, etc.
- to optimize existing production installations: rotary kiln furnaces, after burners, flue gas treatment systems, chemical adsorption installations, vacuum & pressurized air systems, product conveying solutions,…
- to take up a coordinating role.
- to select subcontractors and other external partners and make the cooperation run smoothly.
- to manage the planning, progress and budget of your projects.
- to prepare technical files, manuals and conformity files.
Who are you as a Project Engineer?
- You have a Master Degree in Engineering, preferably in Electromechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- You have experience in managing project where at least 3 subcontractors are working together as the same moment.
- You have 5-10 years of relevant project experience (CAPEX-project > 10 Mio$) within a manufacturing environment.
- You have knowledge of Excel, MS Project, drawing package and other common software for an engineer. Experience with ERP is a plus.
As a Heavy Industrial Project Engineer, you are looking for a work environment where you will...
- have a huge impact and see your own ideas and innovations take solid shape, from sketch to machine.
- work independently, but also be part of a multinational, multidisciplinary and complementary team of Project Engineers.
- be challenged to think responsibly, analytically and solution-oriented.
- be appreciated for your work and as a person.
- help make a difference to the environment and climate.
What do you get as a Heavy Industrial Project Engineer at DESOTEC?
- Room to make your mark within a dynamic, strongly growing and result-oriented company.
- The freedom to telecommute regularly, next to your regular days at the plant in Darlington.
- The opportunity to grow personally and professionally through relevant training.
- Growth opportunities according to your own interests and the needs within DESOTEC.
- A fair, qualitative salary package with many benefits