Desotec's mission is to protect our planet. We provide end-to-end purification solutions for pollution in air, water and other gases and liquids. We do this by supplying mobile activated carbon filters to our B2B customers across Europe. We recycle our own saturated filters by taking back the spent activated carbon for reactivation, making our filtration solutions circular. This person must be able to go to the Darlington, PA facility atleast 2 or 3 days per week.
As a Senior Buyer at Desotec, you will be given the responsibility...
Your goal: to build an extensive pool of suppliers who can offer quality solutions at the best conditions.
Consistent communication with each plant to assess needs,
Centralize purchasing for Office Supplies, Utilities, PPE, Contractors, Fleet, etc
Keep track of inventory
Create budget and use best practices to get best quality at best price
Who are you as a future Senior Buyer?
· You have several years of commercial experience. Experience within purchasing is a plus.
· You work meticulously and are a whizz with numbers and planning.
· You speak and write English perfectly. Knowledge of Dutch, French, German and/or other languages is a plus!
· You are comfortable with MS Office and are willing to help implement our new ERP package.
You are looking for a work environment where you...
· can work together with colleagues from different departments, you are a bridge builder.
· can use your skills as a people-person to communicate effectively and convincingly with internal and external stakeholders.
· can perform operational work, but can also think strategically
· can multitask in a dynamic and exciting work environment.
What's in it for you as a Senior Buyer at Desotec?
· A varied position that allows you to grow as a person and learn about strategic purchasing daily.
· The chance to make your mark within a dynamic, fast-growing and results-oriented company that makes a difference for the environment and climate.
· An environment that values you for your work and as a person.
· Personal and professional growth through training.
· Career development opportunities according to your own interests and the needs within Desotec.
· A fair and high-quality salary package with many extralegal benefits.
To protect the planet – that’s our mission at DESOTEC.
Desotec's sustainable mobile filtration solutions based on activated carbon are deployed for the treatment of Air Emissions, Wastewater, Remediation, Chemicals and Biogas. Through a rental model, our filters are distributed to production companies globally. Once the filter is saturated, it is replaced, and the spent carbon sent for recycling & re-use. That is how we unburden our customers of the administrative, moral, logistical and ecological consequences of their purification needs. The result: they can focus 100% on what really counts - sustainable production.
That is how we fight for (y)our brighter future!