Looking for a challenging, varied job in customer service in a sustainable company? And do you want to use your language skills, commercial mindset and customer-oriented attitude to make an important contribution to our growth, and thus to the environment? Then this vacancy as Customer Service France at Desotec is for you!
Why are we looking for a new colleague within Customer Service?
At Desotec, we are looking for a colleague to strengthen team Customer Service France in the context of exponential growth and ambitious projects. You will join an enthusiastic, dynamic team of a total of 15 Customer Service colleagues.
As a Customer Service France at DESOTEC, you will be trusted to...
- be the first line contact person for our (potential) B2B customers in France, both in speaking and in writing,
- handle new (commercial) requests and to create quotations,
- create orders in our ERP package (Navision - from 2024 we will switch to Microsoft Dynamics),
- follow up on customers and prospects via our CRM system (Salesforce),
- work with our Sales Engineers by providing administrative and commercial support.
Who are you as Customer Service France at DESOTEC?
- You have a bachelor's degree,
- You speak and write French fluently and communicate excellently in English. Additional language skills (Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German, Scandinavian language, ...) are considered a plus.
- You have experience with ERP and CRM systems.
- You have strong commercial, administrative and organizational skills.
- You have a healthy interest in all things technical and sustainable. 🌳
What do you get as a Customer Service France at DESOTEC?
- A competitive, motivating and full salary package including meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance... .
- You work work during flexible hours (start between 7.45am and 8.45am). On Friday, you can even start the weekend a bit earlier!
- You can plan your leave completely freely in consultation with your colleagues (no collective closure!).
- 2 home working days per week after a training period – to plan as you wish, in consultation with your direct team members.
- Personal and professional growth via tailor-made training courses and workshops.
- You receive regular invitations to one of the many afterworks and/or other fun activities. Work satisfaction? Check!
Do we already sign you up for our next afterwork! 😉
To protect the planet – that’s our mission at DESOTEC.
DESOTEC is an international environmental services company that helps protect the planet with sustainable mobile filtration solutions for the purification of liquids and gases.
We’re committed to building a cleaner, greener world for all. With our unique sustainable, mobile filtration solutions, purifying liquids and gases, we are committed to helping protect the planet by driving positive ecological change across all industries.
Join Generation D!
DESOTEC has about 350 employees, united in Generation D., who are all committed to help protect the planet by driving positive ecological change across all industries. Private equity funds managed by Blackstone acquired DESOTEC in 2021. Further information is available at www.desotec.com.
Follow @desotec on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.