Drafter / Designer Needed in Red Bluff, CA for Filtration Company and Carbon Processing Plant
Desotec's mission is to protect our planet. We provide end-to-end purification solutions for pollution in air, water and other gases and liquids. We do this by supplying mobile activated carbon filters to our B2B customers across Europe. We recycle our own saturated filters by taking back the spent activated carbon for reactivation, making our filtration solutions circular.
As a Drafter / Designer at DESOTEC US, you will be given the responsibility...
· Design and customization of products and system drawings in accordance with customer specifications/business needs.
· Creates deliverables [general arrangements, manufacturing drawing, BOM, O&M] in a fashion that is considered on-time and on budget.
· Design equipment using Inventor 3D models and/or ACAD 2D drawings.
· Specifically, create general arrangements for submittal, process & instrumentation diagrams, assemblies, weldments, and fabrication drawings as required for each project.
· Assists in routine drawings to suit engineering changes.
· Provides assistance in creating routine design layouts and detailed drawings of products.
· Assists with dimensions and annotates routine drawings.
Who are you as a Drafter / Designer at DESOTEC US?
· Associate degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred.
· HS diploma or equivalent required.
· Specialized ACAD and Inventor training/certification will be helpful.
· 5-8 years or more of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
You are looking for a work environment where you...
Can work together with colleagues from different departments, you are a bridge builder.
Can use your skills as a people-person to communicate effectively and convincingly with internal and external stakeholders.
Can perform operational work but can also think strategically.
Can multitask in a dynamic and exciting work environment.
What's in it for you as a Drafter / Designer at DESOTEC US?
A varied position that allows you to grow as a person and learn.
The chance to make your mark within a dynamic, fast-growing and results-oriented company that makes a difference for the environment and climate.
An environment that values you for your work and as a person.
Personal and professional growth through training.
Career development opportunities according to your own interests and the needs within DESOTEC.
A fair and high-quality salary package with many extralegal benefits.
To protect the planet – that’s our mission at DESOTEC.
Desotec's sustainable mobile filtration solutions based on activated carbon are deployed for the treatment of Air Emissions, Wastewater, Remediation, Chemicals and Biogas. Through a rental model, our filters are distributed to production companies globally. Once the filter is saturated, it is replaced, and the spent carbon sent for recycling & re-use. That is how we unburden our customers of the administrative, moral, logistical, and ecological consequences of their purification needs. The result: they can focus 100% on what really counts - sustainable production.
That is how we fight for (y)our brighter future!