B2B Client Acquisition Manager – South Eastern USA Which Includes Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, or Carolinas
Are you passionate about opening doors at clients by convincing them of excellent purification solutions? Is prospection and winning new clients your second nature? Would you like to fight with us for a cleaner future? Then apply to become our new B2B Client Acquisition Manager – South Eastern USA.
As B2B Client Acquisition Manager in the South Eastern USA, you will have the following tasks/responsibilities:
· New Business Development: As a Sales Hunter, your primary focus will be to generate, create, manage, and develop new business opportunities within our strategic target markets.
· Technical and Commercial Solutions: Provide technical and commercial solution support to prospects, leveraging the expertise of our in-house application specialists. You'll tailor solutions to meet the unique needs of potential clients.
· Opportunity Management: Actively track and manage opportunities through our sales-oriented CRM system. Maintain regular follow-ups with prospects at various levels, including purchasing, process engineering, and plant management.
· Quotation Management: Prepare and present offers, handling incoming requests promptly and efficiently.
· Customer Base Expansion: Employ active prospecting techniques to expand our customer base in the USA.
· Frequent Travel: Be prepared for regular travel within the USA, which may include overnight stays. Occasional travel to our headquarters in Belgium may be required.
· On-site Engagement: Spend a significant portion of your time on the road (~3 days per week), engaging with prospects and customers, consistently building and nurturing relationships.
· You cover the entire USA!
Do these tasks and responsibilities appeal to you? Then take a look and see if you recognize yourself in the profile below!
Who are you as a B2B Client Acquisition Manager in the South Eastern USA?
· Proven track record of successful sales experience, with a focus on new client acquisition.
· Strong technical aptitude to understand and communicate complex solutions effectively. Work experience in biogas, chemicals, water treatment, soil remediation or environmental techniques is an asset.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and a true "hunter" mentality.
· Willingness to travel frequently, with flexibility for overnight stays.
· Fluent in English; additional languages are a plus.
What do you get in return for your work as a B2B Client Acquisition Manager in the South Eastern USA?
It goes without saying that in exchange for your unbridled dedication and enthusiasm, you get a lot in return:
· You will join an international, fast growing, innovative and sustainable company.
· You can enjoy a dynamic and team-oriented work environment.
· You get continuous opportunities for personal and professional development.
· You will receive a competitive and motivating salary package, including a company car + fuel card.
To protect the planet – that’s our mission at DESOTEC
DESOTEC is an international environmental services company that helps protect the planet with sustainable mobile filtration solutions for the purification of liquids and gases.
We’re committed to building a cleaner, greener world for all. With our unique sustainable, mobile filtration solutions, purifying liquids and gases, we are committed to helping protect the planet by driving positive ecological change across all industries.
Join Generation D!
DESOTEC has about 350 employees, united in Generation D., who are all committed to help protect the planet by driving positive ecological change across all industries. Private equity funds managed by Blackstone acquired DESOTEC in 2021. Further information is available at www.desotec.com.
Follow @desotec on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.