As a HR intern at DESOTEC you will:
· Learn about our new hire orientation and onboarding experiences, aligning them with DESOTEC’s exponential growth.
· Collaborate closely with key business partners to identify training needs and develop solutions that enhance skills and support ongoing growth across the DESOTEC Group.
· Organize, plan, and deliver internal training programs, and when appropriate, coordinate with external partners.
· Define metrics to measure the overall effectiveness of all learning and development initiatives.
· Take ownership of our Learning Management System (iSpring).
· Get to know our recruitment process.
· Take ownership of a project.
Who are you?
· You are a last year (Master) in HR or Organizational Psychology, seeking for an interesting internship.
· You have strong communication and writing skills. You are fluent in Dutch and English. Additional languages are considered a plus.
· You have the ability to collaborate with various leadership stakeholders.
· You are proficient in collecting, analysing, and presenting data to provide concise actionable insights.
· You have an understanding of adult learning methods and instructional design to create impactful training materials.
What can you expect as an HR intern at DESOTEC?
· Comprehensive training from our HR team.
· Flexible working hours (start between 7:45 AM and 8:45 AM). On Fridays, you can even kickstart your weekend a bit earlier!
· Immersion in a dynamic, innovative, and sustainable company.
· Continuous opportunities for growth.
Our business model, purpose & mission in a nutshell:
Founded in 1990, DESOTEC is the leading provider of mobile filtration solutions in Europe and is establishing this leading market position in the United States. Thanks to its unique, flexible, circular service concept and the extensive expertise built up over many decades, DESOTEC unburdens its industrial customers and helps them to make their operations or products more sustainable. DESOTEC's customer base is constantly growing thanks to a strong focus on 24/7 service and a commitment to design and deliver the best solution in close dialogue with the customer.
We’re committed to building a cleaner, greener world for all. With our unique sustainable, mobile filtration solutions, purifying liquids and gases, we are committed to helping protect the planet by driving positive ecological change across all industries.